Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sunday Night Live

Crazy night! Our Men's Ministry (plus we invited the girls) went to a Nashville Sounds Game tonight. On the way there, our church van lost its tread on the front (passenger side) while on the interstate. We left the van at Cornerstone Church, stuffed everyone from the van in the other cars and headed to the stadium. After the game, we went back to the church and changed the tire. It took longer to get the spare out than to change the tire. Thanks to my friend Doug for helping me make the tire change happen. Actually, we probably need to credit Doug for most of the work. Also, kudos to his wife Michelle for hanging with us. She supervised the whole mechanic endeavor. Thanks to both of them. The best part of the night was hanging with the church at the game. Good times. I actually caught a shirt. I know what your thinking... shirt? Yes, shirt... not a baseball. I gave it to my daughters (who were at the game). Anyway... I'm home and all is good in the world.

No comments: