Tuesday, July 15, 2008

National Fine Arts Festival

National Fine Arts (FArts for short) is coming. August 3 is the launch date. Charlotte, North Carolina here we come.

We've been working on our Puppet Skit, as well as our Large Human Video Ensemble. We rewrote the beginning and the end of our human video. I call it tweaking, some might call it crazy. We went over and over the beginning today in practice. We have a lot of fine tuning to do. I am proud of our students and their dedication to make this year's piece happen with excellence. Rehearsal is where you take the opportunity to work out the kinks. If you wait until you get to the stage, it's too late. We have four rehearsals left (seven hours of practice). I know our students will give their best... they always do. So... if you are reading this (FArts Team), let's take advantage of every second we have in rehearsal.

Keep them in your prayers. We have our fingers crossed for a good showing.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

I will give 1,000 percent...everything ive got! lol I want us to be the absolute best we can be! And if im not doing that tell me!