Friday, July 4, 2008

Enjoying The Holiday

We did a little swimming this afternoon with our kids at the YMCA. My kids love to swim. I can put some floaties on my three year old and she goes all over the pool. She's not afraid of any depth ... which makes me nervous, but she's always an arm length away. It was cold when we got in, but you get use to it. It was a lot of fun.

It's firecracker night! We already hear the fireworks outside the house. My dog, Spanky, goes crazy. He can't stand the popping noise. Oh well! He's gonna have to deal with it for the next three hours. People are celebrating their freedom by breaking the law... using fireworks inside the city limits. I don't care... it's just kind of funny. Once again... Happy 4th!

Tomorrow is Saturday and we have a car wash at Auto Zone! If your car is dirty, come on by and let the students wash it. We are raising money for National Fine Arts. Come out and support if you're near the Hendersonville area.

No comments: