Saturday, November 29, 2008

My Last Sunday

Tomorrow is my last Sunday at First Assembly of God in Hendersonville. Jenny and I have served the church for the past ten and a half years. We have been blessed to serve under two great senior pastors - Gary Ferrell, who I worked with my first 3 years before his retirement, and David Jenkins, who I have worked for the past seven and a half years.

The people at First Assembly have become some of our most dearest friends. We are going to greatly miss seeing them on a weekly basis. My prayer is that God would continue to bless the ministry and the people of this great church. You will be missed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to miss you guys too. We have each others phone numbers and we know where we live. Let's not be strangers. Yes when we shoot again you will be the first to know. God bless you and you will be missed.

Anonymous said...

You guys did an awesome job while at Hendersonville. I know God will bless your ministry as you change directions and your focus. My prayer is that God will be with you during this transition time for you and your family. I look forward to hearing many good reports about what God is accomplishing at the church in Portland.

Emily said...

I don't do well with this leaving kind of stuff, so Im just gonna say this, "most dearest" is terrible grammar. =)