Saturday, December 6, 2008

Our First Sunday


I look forward to tomorrow. Our first Sunday at Living Free Fellowship begins in just a few hours. My wife and I are ready and anticipate a great day in the Lord.

Our kids have been working with their grandmother (our new children's director) on tomorrow's songs for kid's church. They are excited about being involved in ministry to their peers. I look forward to seeing what God does in their lives.

Keep us in your prayers. We serve a great God, who does great things. Trust Him with your life and follow where He leads. You won't be disappointed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will be in my prayers today as you go this new direction God has for your life and those of your family. I know God will bless you and your family for your faithfulness. Be encouraged today, for this is a new day in God and where God is, everything will be blessed.

sixwickerts said...

Pastor, you blessed our family this morning. It was a refreshing service and an encouragement for a tired mom to sit through a whole service without having to worry about the kids! :) May God richly bless you and Jenny as you seek to do His will among us.