Monday, October 20, 2008

Take It Like A Man


I got in a gaming contest with my two oldest tonight. First, it was Yahtzee. Kimber beat me twice. Second, I challenged her on the Wii. I chose bowling. She beat me twice... again. McKenzie was taking a nap while I was getting my tale whipped by my oldest. When she got up from napping she wanted to play me... I got beat again in bowling and then McKenzie beat her mom before going off to bed. When it comes to games... our kids know what they're doing. You might as well step up and take it like a man... they are fixin' to school you.

Parents... play games with your kids. Don't worry about throwing the game to make them look good. You better play and you better play hard. Your kids are no light weights when it comes to fun and games. Play is their work and work is their play.

No comments: