Saturday, October 11, 2008

Good Times

I went to visit my parents today. I am thankful for my parents and the heritage I have received from them. I am grateful for parents who consistently took me to church on Sunday morning and Sunday evening without fail, not to mention Wednesday nights. It was on a Wednesday night at the age of 10 that I first heard the knock on my heart's door. There was a clear presentation of the Gospel directed to me and it changed my life forever. Sometimes you wonder how your life would be if things were different. What if my parents hadn't taken me to church? What if I never had a youth ministry that invested in my life? Where would I be? It only takes a moment to return to reality. I am so blessed that the Lord found me. I am so blessed I have parents who have invested in me every time the doors of the church were open. It was good to sit with them today.

No comments: