Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Forum

This past week has been amazing. I had the privilege of going to Southeastern University in Lakeland, Florida to The Forum. The Forum is a leadership conference geared toward businesses and churches. Speakers included: Mark Rutland, Henry Cloud, Matthew Barnett, Bill George, Patrick Lencioni, Tim Sanders, Dave Ramsey, Erwin McManus, Craig Groeschel, Megyn Kelly, T.D. Jakes, and Jack Welch. All amazing! My brain is on overload. It was the best conference I've been to. I have many things to process from this week. I truly have been challenged. If you get a chance to go in 2010... go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My friend Joel Hunter was there. I talked with him right after he got to have lunch with Jakes. He said it was an incredible conference!

Hope all is well!

Ricky Morris said...

It was an awesome conference. I am glad I had the privilege to attend.