Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Cherish Your Kids!

I can't believe my youngest turned four today. My littlest is not so little anymore. They grow up so fast.

It has been another birthday "week". We started on Sunday at Granny's house with cake, balloons and presents. Tonight was the dinner and a movie with the family. We had a great time hanging together. I had the privilege before bed to sit with her and ask her about the day. To hear her talk about today and watch her eyes as she recounts the day is simply amazing. I am honored to have spent time with her today.

The blessing doesn't stop there... I am blessed not by one, but four beautiful daughters who call me daddy. God has been good. Let me encourage you to cherish your children. It doesn't matter if they are 5 or 35... cherish and love them. I can't say enough about my own.

No comments: