Saturday, May 17, 2008

Saturday Morning

Saturday morning. It's great to just spend the morning with my wife and kids. We have had breakfast and now they have started their Saturday play time. I guess it's time for me to get something done around the house... my plans are to mow the yard and trim the hedges around the house. Good times.

Last night, we had five of our seniors graduate from high school. Four from Hendersonville High School and one from Station Camp High School. I was able to make both graduations and see all five of our graduates walk the line. After graduation I had two graduate parties to attend. It was great spending time with families along with their extended families meeting grandparents, aunts and uncles. I'm very proud of our students and what they have accomplished. All five of them will be attending college this fall.

Well... the dew has lifted... it's time to mow. Have a great day.

2 comments:

Mandi said...

pastor rick, i would like you to know that you didn't come by my graduation party.

Ricky Morris said...

Everyone told me that your party was just for family. I'm sorry. I would have been there if I knew better.