Thursday, May 22, 2008

New York City Update

The graduation at Columbia was great. My brother is official... he's a doctor! The graduation was one of many throughout this week. The main graduation was yesterday boasting in the thousands (which I did not attend). My brother's graduation (Physical Therapy Post-Graduates) had 47 students which took two hours on Tuesday. I am very proud of him and what he has accomplished.

It's good to be back from New York. I had to get up at 3:00 AM on Wednesday morning to catch the 6 AM flight out of LaGuardia. They routed us through Washington D.C. and we sit down in Nashville at 9:30 AM. I left the airport and went straight to the office. We had service last night and I was one tired puppy. However, the service was awesome. I enjoyed how the Lord lead the meeting and how the students and adults responded. I write today because I didn't have a chance to sit very long yesterday coming out of my trip. If you ever get a chance to see New York City, go! It truly is amazing.

Have a great day!

No comments: