Friday, May 9, 2008

Friday Night

My two oldest daughters had a game night at church this evening. They had a great time hanging with their friends and playing games. Jenny and I took our youngest two to Wal-Mart. I've always said that if you can't get it (whatever "it" is) at Wal-Mart, you don't need it. We call Wal-Mart the Hendersonville Mall. Wal-Mart is a place that you can always run into someone you know and spend time catching up on their life. After visiting with a few friends, we checked out the clearance aisles, looked at flowers, electronics (always), tried on some clothes, my wife made me go to the hair care products aisle, and we checked out the latest house plans magazine. It was great just hanging out with family and looking at things together. If you haven't tried it lately... hang out with your family. It will do you and them some good.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

wal-mart is the bomb =) haha i was in there with my mom today and we ran into andy and aaron. it really is the place to see everyone you know!