Saturday, April 5, 2008

What's God Up To?

Have you ever wondered what God was up to?

It is an impossibility to know what tomorrow holds. We don't even know what will happen in the next hour. The uncertainty of the future causes us to ask questions from time to time. My questions take me to Jesus. Why? Because He is the only One who knows what the future holds. He is the Creator of all time and space and in His master plan, I have been wrote into the story. So... I wonder what He's up to and how does it apply to me.

There is a truth I have found... God knows what He's doing and He will see it to completion. What does that mean? That means God will perform His will in my life if I walk in humility and become obedient to His direction. Life is a journey. It's not meant to be feared but lived. Will we have questions? Sure. Will we always know what to do? Nope. Thankfully, we know Somebody who knows our questions (and the answers) and knows what to do at all times. Trust Him!

God is up to something good. I want to be found waiting to hear from Him on where I fit in. Don't you?

No comments: