Saturday, April 5, 2008

New Service

Tomorrow we begin two services at First Assembly. We will have a 8:30 and a 10:30 service in the morning.

Starting something new is exciting. My philosophy has become... Everything is an experiment! Sometimes you have to get out of the boat. If you don't have faith to step out and try something new, you will never go where God says you can go. Faith involves risk. Taking a chance on God knowing He won't let you fall. Without faith it is impossible to please Him (Hebrews 11:6). So tomorrow, we take a step of faith. We are going somewhere First Assembly has never gone. That's exciting!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The two services worked out well! I was skeptical, but God moved in our church today! It is exciting to see God in the mist of the change in our church. May he continue to move us in new directions so that MANY may be touched with the gospel of Jesus Christ!

Anonymous said...

"Anonymous" is my other name... I love you! Jenny

Ricky Morris said...

I'm in love with "Anonymous". I agree... it's exciting to see God move our church into a place of change. May God do a great work.

Anonymous said...

I was glad to see how God moved in the second service and from what I hear He moved strongly in the first. Taking a step of faith is always our first step to something greater. How big of a step we take, will determine our either small or greater outcome. It is the measure we take.

Ricky Morris said...

Well said Brian!