Saturday, April 19, 2008

Fine Arts Is Coming!


I spent the afternoon working with our students on their Fine Arts presentations. Our Large Human Video Ensemble, Puppetry Group, and Worship Team met today to shore up and ready themselves for this coming weekend. I am proud of our students and what they have accomplished over a short period of time. I believe they are going to do a fabulous job. My prayers are with them and their presentations.

The Tennessee Fine Arts Festival will be April 25 at 7:00 PM and April 26 beginning at 8:00 AM at Cornerstone Church in Madison, Tennessee. We anticipate a great year. Students from all across Tennessee will emerge on the campus of Cornerstone Church to demonstrate their talents and abilities that God has given them. I look forward to the ministry that will go forward. Keep them in your prayers and if you are in the neighborhood, come and see what God is really doing in the lives of students.

No comments: