Thursday, January 17, 2008

Start Your Day With A Song!

I had the privilege to be at FCA (Fellowship of Christian Athletes) this morning at Hawkins Middle School. I make it a point to be there every Thursday morning just to hang out with the students and to be a help to the sponsor. The teacher/sponsor (Amy) asked me yesterday if I would lead a song for the meeting today. I agreed! Have you ever lead P/W at 7:00 AM? Interesting... for me anyway! I'm a bass singer at 7:00 AM. The kids, however, were up on their feet clapping and singing and they sang well. Amy e-mailed me later this morning letting me know the kids told her they had been singing the song since the meeting this morning. Cool! Sing unto the Lord a new song and sing all day! God is worthy to be praised! Have a great day.

No comments: