Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Looking For Blessings

My wife comes home today! Have you ever thought about small blessings? For most people, they don't care if my wife was gone for a few days and it was just me and four children. Many of us are consumed with our own lives. Well... let's focus on you for a minute. What do you have to be thankful for today? What small blessing is coming your way? Have you taken time to look for it? Many just look for the major stuff in their life, but God gives us little blessings everyday. Let me encourage you to be thankful for the little things. I'm looking forward to my wife coming home. It might be small to you, but it's grand for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pastor Rick - great insight - thank you for teh reminder. By the way, I love the look of your blog.