Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Week in Reveiw

The Midweek has arrived. I am looking forward to being in service tonight at LFF! Joel Mullins will be wrapping up his study on PRAYER. He has done a fabulous job over the past few weeks. If you are local to Portland... come and see us tonight at 7 PM!

This past Sunday (November 6) was a great day. Our Youth Pastor, Tim Medrano preached a message entitled, RELENTLESS... leaving the 99 and going after the one! He did a great job. I am proud of him and how the Lord is using him in ministry. Our worship team took us into the presence of God. I am thankful for a team of people who desire His presence and goes after His presence every week. The church is blessed!

I am blessed to serve such an amazing church under an Amazing God! Let me encourage you to continue to focus on Him and let Him direct your steps. He will take us all to places we never dreamed imaginable.

Thank you Lord for your faithfulness to us!

No comments: