Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Sunday in Review

Wow... can I simply say... God is amazing! I guess I can... I just did! What an amazing work that God did this past Sunday. We had three people walk the aisle for salvation and a host of folks respond to His Word. I love to see people realize their help comes from the Lord and then take it a step further by responding to Him for help. The message Sunday was about God's overcoming peace. How many times do we choose to live in chaotic situations instead of living in peace? Jesus is our peace (John 16:33). Don't allow the world to take your peace. Keep your focus directly upon your Savior... Jehovah Shalom!

This coming Sunday (November 20th) will be our attempt as a church to celebrate Thanksgiving. There will be a luncheon following the morning service in the fellowship hall. If you have not made plans to attend, we hope you will stay and eat and fellowship with one another.

Walk in peace this week... walk with Jesus!

No comments: