Sunday, June 28, 2009

Take Me Out To The Ballgame!

We took 32 to the Sounds game tonight at Greer stadium. It was a great time with the church as we visited around a baseball game on a beautiful night in downtown Nashville. I think it is great when a church loves coming together as a body. Whether it be Sunday morning at the church or an activity in the town, each moment together strengthens relationships. It is wonderful to see our family growing together. Thanks to everyone who came out. What a great evening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wish I could've gone with you guys!
WE decided to get on the road after all. I missed my baby and wanted to say bye to Michael before camp! I'm glad I did. He wrote a really awesome song while I was gone and he played it for me on Sunday night when I got home!
Later, bro!
Tad