Monday, June 22, 2009

Grass and Rain

Have you ever done yard work under a lightening-filled sky? I came home this afternoon and mowed the yard. When I started weedeating, the sky started rumbling and then flashes of lightening began. With a new found motivation, I hurried to finish the yard until I began to feel a few drops of water. I still had grass on the drive so I ran to the garage and grabbed the blower and cleaned off the drive as the rain began to fall. I was able to clean the drive off before it became permanently stuck. I didn't get a chance to weed eat the front but at least I have a freshly cut and watered lawn! My word of advice is don't work on your lawn during a storm. It's not a good idea. I blame the heat... I wasn't thinking clearly. That's my story and I'm sticking with it!

No comments: