Friday, April 10, 2009

The Climb

I took the girls to see, 'Hannah Montana the Movie' today! It was about a girl finding her way back home (to Tennessee, might I add). It was a good movie with a good moral. I like the idea that life is about the climb. So true! In her song, The Climb, she talked about keeping the faith as you move through life. I don't know if she meant the song to carry a spiritual theme, but as a Christian it inspired me to keep living, keep pushing, keep climbing... don't worry about the other side just yet... it will come... it will get here... we all look forward to the day (I know I do! I find myself thinking about it a lot these days!)... but until then... keep climbing! Don't forget about today and the life God is calling us to NOW! Let us serve Him with all we are.

No comments: