Saturday, September 13, 2008

Enjoying Saturday

Saturday is here. Normally, we have something going. It's nice to be at home with no plans beyond the honey-do-list. Mowing the yard and putting up some shelves in the master closet tops the list today. It should be fun.

My daughters had a girls sleepover last night. I had seven girls running through the house, playing video games, board games, and keeping me up late, but it was fun. I'm glad they have good Christian friends to play and visit with. I encourage you to enjoy your kids while they're young. I'm not looking forward to the day when there are no sleepovers, board games, and keeping me up late. Cherish your children. I know I do.

I better start on the list... enjoy your Saturday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those were the days but it is fun when they are older too. They get more involved in the things you are doing and you do not have to explain it a thousand times. Mine are getting involved with the grass with me and I really enjoy that. They are great older too.