Friday, June 20, 2008

Locks of Love

All my girls got their haircut today. My youngest received her first haircut at the age of three. Her hair was really long. All of them cut at least ten inches off so they can donate their hair to Locks of Love. According to their website, "Locks of Love is a public non-profit organization that provides hairpieces to financially disadvantaged children in the United States and Canada under age 18 suffering from long-term medical hair loss from any diagnosis." I am proud of my girls for donating their hair to other kids who are in need. Check out this worthy ministry and see if you would like to participate.

4 comments:

Sheila said...

Wow! How sweet of your girls for donating their hair! What a great, generous thing to do! You must be very proud of them! I'll bet their hair is really short now! I'd love to see more pictures of their new haircuts!!!

Ricky Morris said...

Yes... their hair is very short but very cute. I like it. It will keep them from getting too hot this summer.

Anonymous said...

Good for your girls! Way to go! I'll bet they look super cute with short hair! I'd love to see pictures of their new haircuts, too! Thank you!

Elizabeth

Matt Allen said...

thats cool..hey pastor rick, my blog is mka0419@bellsouth.net..see if that works