Saturday, December 8, 2007

Murder Mystery Game

We had the young adults over to our house this evening for a party. The party had a theme. It was a Redneck Hillbilly Murder Mystery. Everyone (most everyone) came dressed in some kind of redneck or hillbilly outfit. I had the privilege of being the sheriff. I wore a badge and my cowboy hat.

If you have never seen a murder mystery... someone dies (not really... pretend)... and we have to question everyone until we find out who the murderer is. Each person has a fact sheet. The fact sheet gives them information about their character. The info has facts you can share and secret facts you keep revealed. All those facts coming out helps determine who the murderer was. It was a very interesting night. My wife killed a pig and vandalized a barn... I always knew she was a bit sneaky. One of our eighteen year old girls turned out to be the murderer. She killed Old Man Joe. Murder solved... she was arrested and so was my wife. Anyway... no cold case here.

You never know what could happen when you go to a church event... someone could get...

No comments: