Friday, October 2, 2009

A Day At Home!

Today has been a good day! This is the first full day that I have been home in several weeks. It was nice to be at the house. I spent the day working on my honey-do list. My youngest daughter, Teagan, stayed home with me while Jenny went to work and the other three girls were at school. She helped me do several of my projects. We picked up the house, put supper in the crockpot, mowed the yard and then we tackled trimming the hedges around the front of the house. I was on the trimmer and she was on the rake. It was awesome to see a four year old rake the entire flower bed out by herself and have fun doing it. I thought for sure she would give up after a few minutes and go ride her bike, but not her. She stayed with me until we bagged the last of the trimmings. She was focused! I was blessed to have such a wonderful helper today. Yes... this has been a good day! You cannot beat family! There is nothing like it!

No comments: