Friday, July 10, 2009

Kid's Camp 09

I just got home a few hours ago from Kid's Camp. I had the opportunity to go with my two girls this year... so I took it!

It's amazing to watch over 300 kids worship and seek the face of the Lord. The days were fun, but the nights were incredible. Vance Martin was the speaker and he did an extraordinary job with the kids. He kept their attention and poured the Word of God into their life. We had 21 first time salvations at camp this week, along with 63 kids filled with the Baptism in the Holy Spirit for the first time. One of those kids was my oldest daughter. YES! I had the privilege to be praying with her when she received the Baptism! I am blessed! God is good! I am thankful for what God has done this week in the lives of kids, but especially what He has done in the lives of my daughters.

If you haven't sent your kids to camp... do it! What a special place to get alone with God!

No comments: