Thursday, February 19, 2009

Supersonic Life

This week has gone by so fast. Why is it that when you get older life speeds up? It was never this fast when I was sitting in Algebra class in high school. I know I still have the same minutes and hours in a day as when I was younger, but it seems to go by at supersonic speed. It just lets me know that everyone is moving closer to the end of their life. How we spend that time now determines where we will be when the end comes. There is a heaven to gain and a hell to shun. Live your life with no regrets and no compromises. It goes by too fast for us to correct after the fact. Live it right the first time. Make the decisions everyday to live your life for the glory of God and not the glory of man.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hers is how fast life goes. Look at your older daughter and think, it just seems like yesterday she was born. It is the same with my two. They are growing up so fast.